Monday, September 12, 2011

What's that you hear? Crickets?


Hi all!  It's been a while, I know.

K-man and I did something very out of character over the weekend:  We ditched school on Friday (shhhh...don't tell),  flew to Seattle, and went to an Ani Difranco/John Prine concert with my lovely Dad and his wife!

The concert was held outdoors at a winery and it was fabulous.

Now I am playing catch-up.


--When I was in junior high, I begged my parents for a tree frog.  At the time, I don't think I realized what I'd be feeding it.  They got me a really cool colorful one and I named it Cobi after my favorite US soccer player.  The downside was I had to feed it live crickets.  I tried not to let on how skeeved I was over the crickets (after begging for the frog), but I don't think I did a very good job at hiding it.

No comments:

Post a Comment